Ooof. Sock it to me with that cute bomb. I needed this so bad you have no idea. I will sleep much better now I really feel. Thank you Silas. For your crinkley eyes of happiness and your best smile. You have done great service tonight. - aunt Cami who needed a little lift tonight
i cant stop looking at this. school photos are SOOOOOO AMAZING! I cant believe crys used to do this! can you see her? "tilt your head, good! now move your arm like this, thats GREEAT!! perfect, now give me your BEST smile!"
4 comments:
Ooof. Sock it to me with that cute bomb. I needed this so bad you have no idea. I will sleep much better now I really feel. Thank you Silas. For your crinkley eyes of happiness and your best smile. You have done great service tonight. - aunt Cami who needed a little lift tonight
That sweet face and those curls!! My oh my, what a beautiful boy!
oh man, i LOVE this best smile :)
i cant stop looking at this. school photos are SOOOOOO AMAZING! I cant believe crys used to do this! can you see her? "tilt your head, good! now move your arm like this, thats GREEAT!! perfect, now give me your BEST smile!"
and then pictures like this happen. priceless.
Post a Comment