Tuesday, August 31, 2010

AFRICAN DANCE AT WORLD BEAT CENTER

Calling all dancers or lovers of crazy awesome movement or just a really incredible workout.
No dance experience necessary...really! The others in the class are just winging it and having a great time. Come one come all.
mon, tues, wed, thurs, or fri 10:30-12:00. (I can only go monday and friday!)
It looks kinda like this video. The real dancing starts around 1 minute 44 seconds!

1 comment:

craig or cami said...

I can't get that experience out if my head! I haven't found the place here yet but will. I google it everyday or Lamine (u are so lucky to have him) or just watch dances or to mine way way Way down the beach:) ba da ba ba ba da ba Ba!
Fire!!
One thing I notice watching is how loose it is intended to be. How do you get there? Plenty of folk look technically perfect but stiff. How do you learn that?
Mostly I really like to think of you shakin it there, sister. Maybe you can have take a little video of the next routine you really like and send it to me all secret and personal like - I won't show it to anyone except maybe Fee;)