...and I am never disappointed. He likes to contribute to music day by taking pictures...blurry movement pictures or 20 in a row of Mabels fur. Here are just a few of his latest!
I love his faces and his feet all over my camera. Such a great way to see into his mind!
2 comments:
Finley likes the one of Silas sticking his tongue out:)
I like the blurry picture of the room and guitars, mac and mabel, mabel fur, feet, i actually kind of like them all and i really like them together! Love your eye, Si-guy. xxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo
coming by look at your work again...:)
you know, Craig always gave me a hard time about my blurry pictures but I always stuck to my guns and still love them. I call them "the essence of"... This time I see how happy Mable is in that hug. I see the light on the floor with the foot and I seeeee that cute ice blue pedicure!
Post a Comment