Finley's all alarmed. "mama, why you crying?" I'm blubbering away. Look at them do that! Look at those two not so little people who I love so much being so incredibly amazing. I love this video. You guys are so beautiful. Music is the Bomb! John Lennon... I was thinking the other day how the world misses and needs him.
4 comments:
Finley's all alarmed. "mama, why you crying?" I'm blubbering away.
Look at them do that! Look at those two not so little people who I love so much being so incredibly amazing. I love this video. You guys are so beautiful. Music is the Bomb! John Lennon... I was thinking the other day how the world misses and needs him.
great song great kids great day = me crying with hapiness...so I joined you cami ;)
Unbelievable...look at the size of the crowd!!!
Welcome to show biz kids!!!
Just give me an opener when you are big stars
-craig
Post a Comment