Mama just can't manage the mane anymore. Especially since it is getting CURLY! So this is my pottery student, Lauren, doing her magic. Mac wanted it thinned and the curls to come out...but got to also see it flat-ironed in the process!
That is rock and roll hair for a total individual possessing a sweet and sassy nature. Meaning... IT's PERFECT! So cool. Love the curls. Finley says "Yes, sir!" :)??
5 comments:
Stunning, Mac. Simply stunning.
Love the curls!
That is rock and roll hair for a total individual possessing a sweet and sassy nature. Meaning... IT's PERFECT! So cool. Love the curls.
Finley says "Yes, sir!" :)??
Beautiful Mac! I love the curls!!
Looks beautiful !
Oh macki...I love it , very chic and flattering. You look so very pretty and I miss you and I hope you can feel this big hug. Life if wonderful!!
XOXOX
bebe
Post a Comment