So, Silas and I were playing with the felt board, telling eachother stories. When Silas jumped up and said he had a great idea. A GREAT IDEA! We should make a story movie for Finley. He would be the cameraman. So this one is for you Feee!
Evil butterflies are NOT okay! I agree... Thanks guys. Really great story - what a treat. We also really loved Silas cackling throughout. You guys crack us up. - Cami
4 comments:
ememiemifrbc1241222345fffmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmllllliiur365r7665r - Finley
Evil butterflies are NOT okay! I agree... Thanks guys. Really great story - what a treat. We also really loved Silas cackling throughout. You guys crack us up. - Cami
I'm in love with your fun!!!!
You've got the beginnings of a best-seller, there.
We are watching again like we do often... We like to say all the Silas parts. "Haaaaaa!" "Ahhhhh!" or however you spell his hilarious exclamations.
ooooo000000ii6frtjmmklluyyrrrdew - Fee
that says "I love you"
Post a Comment