Awww. Lookit you beautifuls. Mac your hair is so pretty. Silas, love your "head lunch" pose. Emmett, killer diller as usual. I love these first day "stoop" pics more and more. Happy learning guys!
ok, making up for late blogging here by blasting you with comments but I had to come back and say the first day school feet banner is one of my all time favs!
5 comments:
I love you guys! This is gonna be a great school year! summer is over = sucks. but a fresh start is always pretty rad :)
Best wishes for a fun, inspired, friend-filled school year!
Awww. Lookit you beautifuls. Mac your hair is so pretty. Silas, love your "head lunch" pose. Emmett, killer diller as usual. I love these first day "stoop" pics more and more. Happy learning guys!
Just zoomed in on your shirt Mac. Nice! Emmett got to take his guitar to school?
ok, making up for late blogging here by blasting you with comments but I had to come back and say the first day school feet banner is one of my all time favs!
Post a Comment