Thursday, October 28, 2010

Two Things...


Mac has finally convinced me to rent Glee. She was the only one who hadn't seen it yet. Well, we finished the first 4 episodes and we are hooked, of course.
All that dancing and singing and without anybody getting voted off. Awesome.
I can't even believe I am singing along to Journey and I Want to Sex You Up.
Jeez. It kinda reminds me of a parody of modern day John Hughes movie/musical but even kookier. Really can't believe this one hooked me.


AND...........





Check out Chester. My friend Darrin
has a new puppy and he's fricken adorable.
This is the kind of dog Matt has always
wanted and I never did.
Chester may have changed my mind.
Really. This dog is just ridiculous, is he not?!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love Chester ! My family had 3 English Bulldogs, Sarge, Byron & Buster. All loving and sweet and totally cute dogs. I highly recommend you add one to your family !

craig or cami said...

What a roll of cutie! Those droopy eyes kill me. One of my old roommates had one of those but he was overweight and we lived on 5th floor walk up on Chambers St. We had to lure him up and down the stairs with kibble. I saw one episode of Glee with Pops and Bebe this summer and thought it looked hookish. As in, it could hook you in and seems it has a plenty. And no voting off! I hate that shit too.