Monday, December 27, 2010

A Great Christmas!



Besides the technology inundation, I'd say it was a perfect holiday! Christmas Eve full of food and laughter. Meg and Crys, Cia, Larry and Larry Jr and Richard, laughing and singing right along with Matt, Nana, the kids and me. I always wish that I took better or more pictures on Christmas Eve but I guess I am too busy having fun.
Christmas morning is just always magic. I think its the cinnamon rolls and the feliz navidad chihuahua!

And now for the endless videos...I couldn't choose and I know Bebe and Cami and Feee will love them!
...the crazy kitty...

...fruits of jolly...

...christmas morning, 6:30 a.m....

...2 hours later, they forget to check the last day of their advent calendar!...

I am still freaking out that Mac has a cell phone and we own a Wii. Yikes. Both came with a lovely set of parent-rules...

All in all, a GREAT Christmas!

6 comments:

craig or cami said...

Those are all absolutely priceless! Emmett with his squeaking and shrieking ten year old heart attack is so funny. Mac nearly blew the microphone on your camera with that squeal. Silas with the fruits of jolly and that outfit! and the tap tap to begin his performance. Oh Man, those were the best vids. Oh and nice guitar Emmett! Can't believe how big Nutmeg is already! Finley will see all this in the am. I just put her to bed with The Book. She already knows all the funny parts everyone does. Great Xmas. It seems an art form out there. Can't wait to hear the parent rules. Is one of them no beating your father?

may may said...

oh my god. how did i just now watch these videos? i am DYING ahahahahahahhahahahahahaa hahaha:)))

the kids... "bah-bah... bu-bu-bu..squeak.squeal bub..bub..bub....AHHHH!!!!!" hahahahaha

may may said...

holy s****!! fruits of jolly! gaah, dying again....

Ms Morgan said...

"Fruits of Jolly" is my new favorite christmas carol.

Melissa said...

The Wii reaction was priceless! I am still grinning. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Dreyer Family!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god..I just spent Christmas with you. I loved these videos..they honestly made me cry with hapiness for you all..sweet lovely family!!

My fave moments:
Mac's face when she got the phone (priceless)
Your giggle at the kitty jumping on Mable's tail
Silas's Fruits of Jolly..
Emmett's face when he got a Wii

I also looove that you video the kids coming down on Xmas am!
xxoooo