Every time I look at you, I smile, smile, smile. What a lovely way to start my Sunday morning. I wish I beam up to your living room and have coco with you all ...by the fire...with the tree lit...and one of your great soups sending a delicious aroma...chatting with those kids who belong to those beautiful faces.
5 comments:
Wow, those are some beauteous children you've got there. Good work.
Say it out and say it proud - CUTIES!!!
and so smaaaaht.
xooxo love you both so incredibly much.
Every time I look at you, I smile, smile, smile. What a lovely way to start my Sunday morning. I wish I beam up to your living room and have coco with you all ...by the fire...with the tree lit...and one of your great soups sending a delicious aroma...chatting with those kids who belong to those beautiful faces.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxBEBE
beauty and genius, genius and beauty
-craig
Oh my, beautiful pictures of your beautiful children!
much love, r
Post a Comment