Aww! I know - right, Silas?! We are going to the library Saturday and I am going to look for it there because I want to get into it too. I didn't really get the chance to deeply get into that book. We read Cat in The Hat last night which is the book that Finley wanted to read every night for about a year when she was 1-2 years old. As I was reading I had a powerful remembering of how she felt tucked in my arm and how out of the corner of my eye her little chubby face looked sucking on those suckers. Do you think books are like music and that they remember when? Anyway, something that was totally new about last night's reading was that she was very upset at then end when the mother comes home but you can't see her face.Funny the ways that they change. Very upset. Funny the ways they change. Btw - I had to save a file on the computer and I asked her what I should name it and she said... Silas! Still missing yous all.
3 comments:
Aww! I know - right, Silas?! We are going to the library Saturday and I am going to look for it there because I want to get into it too. I didn't really get the chance to deeply get into that book. We read Cat in The Hat last night which is the book that Finley wanted to read every night for about a year when she was 1-2 years old. As I was reading I had a powerful remembering of how she felt tucked in my arm and how out of the corner of my eye her little chubby face looked sucking on those suckers. Do you think books are like music and that they remember when?
Anyway, something that was totally new about last night's reading was that she was very upset at then end when the mother comes home but you can't see her face.Funny the ways that they change. Very upset. Funny the ways they change.
Btw - I had to save a file on the computer and I asked her what I should name it and she said... Silas! Still missing yous all.
scatterprowl!
Thanks for the recommendation - can't wait to check it out!
xoxoRhea
Post a Comment