Silas wanted Mac and Emmett to come play music with him for his class all summer long.
Finally, yesterday they decided today was the day! I just love these kids and this school so much. I can't even say how very much we will all miss
these wonderful people in our lives.
6 comments:
Top 5 favorite posts ever. They have just renamed my town Blubberville, USA. I don't know what blows me away more, that they sang "I hope you had the time of your life" to those kids or that Silas is blowing kisses to them all. Or that harmonica solo. Or the fact that the age differences don't matter at all - Silas is up there jamming and contributing and giving his enormous self right along with his big bro and sis. Or that Emmett is so enthusiastic a front man! Or that Annie sings along to bolster. OR that Mac's voice has changed yet again... A sweet young woman's voice emergeth?
That blessed little school. It has a fond place in our east coast hearts and memories forever. Unless I drown out here in Blubberville. Jeez.
"I miss you Silas. I like all those videos. I love you Mac and Emmett. I like you in those videos too. Why aren't we in San Diego today?"
At the beginning of "you can't always get what you want" she says "I love this song!" - Finley
I 2nd Cami!!! I cried a lot too. (don't tell ANYONE!) I love to see them performing, especially in front of the little guys... they just have so much to share and anyone would be lucky to hear the two (and now THREE) of them! I can not believe how much Silas rocks the harmonica!!!!! his timing and everything is so natural. It's videos like this that make me so proud to know those kids. <--ok crying again. time to go. ;)
You have the BEST family in the world! I loved watching the video's and got a little teary eyed too:). I only wish that I could have been there. I would've been crying along with Kate and Erin! I will miss you guys so much. I will also miss your fabulous stories in the mornings:) Thank you for all you have ever done for the preschool. Love, Catrina (Trina)
I know I have said this before...but I have to say it again.....The world IS a better place because of you and your family...so "Thank You" again for being who you all are. I wonder...Do you even know how blessed people are to have your family as friends and as examples?? Well I can tell you.. I do not know you, but every time I read your posts...you put a smile on this grandma's face.:)
Yeh..pretty special family :) xxx
Post a Comment