We Will Always Remember North Park Community Preschool !
PS We LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations Si!!! Graduating preschool!? WOW!! We are very proud of you out here in INdy!! I wish I could have stayed through the week to see your graduation, but I'm happy I at least got to see your awesome capoeira class! You rock, smart boy. You are going to have a lot of fun in kindergarten because kindergarten is very cool. And Morgan is cool too and she loves you! It's going to be great!
Remember to work hard and do your best in school like May May does! I love you!
3 comments:
Congratulations Si!!! Graduating preschool!? WOW!!
We are very proud of you out here in INdy!! I wish I could have stayed through the week to see your graduation, but I'm happy I at least got to see your awesome capoeira class! You rock, smart boy. You are going to have a lot of fun in kindergarten because kindergarten is very cool. And Morgan is cool too and she loves you! It's going to be great!
Remember to work hard and do your best in school like May May does! I love you!
lovely..congrats to Si!
Congratulations Silas! Proud certificate holding smiley face. We love love you!
Post a Comment