Sunday, October 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Silas Who Is FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is the birthday boy on the morning of his 5th birthday!
Yes, this boy is really getting big and learning so much every day. Last night he told me that he now knows how to make his "Th" sound correctly, not like "F".
So now his favorite sloth stuffed animal that was named "Fro-ee" after being thrown across the room upon first meeting is now "Throw-ee"
Hence, his second favorite stuffed animal, Frankie the Owl, is now called "Thrankie".
I love his logic and his energy and his sweetness.
Happy Birthday Silas Loyal Dreyer xoxoxoxoxoxo

9 comments:

Ya big brother, emmett said...

Love you silas! Happy Birthday!! You are the best,kindest,considerate,loving,happy,
amazing catcher/football extraordinaire you are the greatest brother to have! Pretty soon you will be just as tall, or even taller than me, you grow so fast!I love playing football,battle games,Pokemon, and everything else your AMAZING mind could think of. So...... I wish you a happy birthday and that one day you will be a zookeeper/ football player just 'cause you are so awesome!
I love you so much!!!!
-Emmett

Ya big brother emmett said...

P.S When will I get to play your new game Huddle Up? I hope it will be soon

Megan said...

SILAAAAAASSS!!!!!! Happy Birthday buddy! We love you and miss you, and hope your present from us arrives today! If it doesn't it will soon! It is my fault, I had a series of exams last week and I needed more time to work on your present ;)

I can't wait to see you in December and to play with your new cool stuff!

Love May-May

Lauren said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Silas all of us Macdonald/ Arredondos are so happy to have had you in our life the last 5 years. Literally every time we see you you make us smile.

xoxoxoxo

craig or cami said...

"Dear Silas,
I love you and I wonder how your party, I wonder what toys you have and I wonder if you are having a good time. And that's all I want to say."
-Finley (We love you Silas!!)

Caroline said...

Happy Day Cute SILAS!

craig or cami said...

Oh my god, he is so CUTE!
Emmett, you are the best big brother ever. xoxxo Camalam

Rhea said...

Happy Birthday from Rhode Island Silas! Yeah 5!!!

Caline said...

Happy belated birthday you delicious five year old boy! I just love seeing that miniature Annie face growing and thriving and radiating like the sun!
Emmett, you are a prince & the rest of you west coast Dreyers, I send you buckets of love...
xoxoxox