Go to this website,
Love Makes A Family, and take your own family photo to support Equality for All Families in 2012. It's pretty cool to see all the pictures from all over the country. You can add your own too! If you click on Archives you will find us in there somewhere!




Meg and Crys got to Skype decorate with us! Mac made a strawberry chocolate cake, Emmett made dinner and it was Silas' turn to put up the star.
4 comments:
Great family photo! Love and happy holidays to you all!
I LOVE THIS! I'm glad I didn't miss it this year, I would have been so sad. I loved the guitar carols, the fat tree, Silas' chocolatey face, hanging out with Mac and Em, Pop's one ornament, and Nan and Annie on lights duty. All is usual. It felt like home :)
Oh yes, I also loved Emmett being my arm/hand and Mac my legs, and me virtually "hanging" an ornament. Skype is pure magic ;) See yous in 5 days now!!
I commented long on this and it's not here!! Second time this week! C'mon blogger, you're messing with the flow...
Anyway, skype decorating looks fun. Love seeing all your christmas-y faces! xox
Cam, It always calls me "Anonymous" even though I put my name in.... Pfft, blog!
Post a Comment