Monday, February 13, 2012

Some love from Nebraska!


My sister Haze and her husband Brandon come to visit and they fit right in! Good, kind, interested and interesting people!
We had a lot of fun touring around San Diego. The kids really liked getting to know their aunt and uncle...and Silas is now desperate to meet and teach (and carry and tickle and boss around just a wee bit) one-year-old cutie cousin Henry.
Love to you guys.
( I really wish I took better and more pictures! Next time....and bring you mom and brother too! :) We miss you already.
(...also notice the kids opening their valentines package from Meg and Crys!!! xoxoxox)

1 comment:

craig or cami said...

Wow! A whole other Annie-sister! I wish our paths had crossed... I look forward to pictures of Henry and stories of the move to San Diego! (just kidding! or did I call it?)

i love all your shiny faces in the yard. Silas, that t-shirt is very fetching.