Thank You Annie! The twig headdress picture lives! Yes, I rescued that strange giant twig from the curb garbage somewhere near Emmett's guitar lesson. I love the memory of running around flower house with you trying to find a place for it to live. Finley and I are headed to the park with blanket, birthdya coffee and sunday paper (she is reading at a higher level than me now! ;)
4 comments:
Thank You Annie! The twig headdress picture lives! Yes, I rescued that strange giant twig from the curb garbage somewhere near Emmett's guitar lesson. I love the memory of running around flower house with you trying to find a place for it to live. Finley and I are headed to the park with blanket, birthdya coffee and sunday paper (she is reading at a higher level than me now! ;)
What a year for you Cami...Congrats on all your accomplishments and for being the oh so lovely woman you are!
xoxoxoxoxo
i love pictures of me hugging you. :))
Happy Belated Birthday Cami!!!!!!!!! Congrats on kickin school's behind! I know from 2nd hand experience that shiz isn't easy. ROCK ON!
Post a Comment