Thursday, November 01, 2012

Flower House From Silas Perspective

Lauren let Silas use her (really good) camera and tripod for a whole night and day and this is what our home world looks like through silas' eyes....slide show stylie.

6 comments:

MayMay said...

Why did this make me cry? Lol. Omg ;)

annie said...

maybe it was the endless pics of my butt...;)

Meg said...

I just LOL'd! No, i liked the pictures of your butt. Soooo interesting to see what it looks/feels like to be shorter than everyone else. That is something you completely forget about.

craig or cami said...

art just happens all the time over there and I love that about that place. Silas, I dig your eye. Well, both of them actually:) How did you do your self pics? Did you have a remote? or did you set the self timer? or do you have reeeeaaaaalllyy long fingers? ha. this kind of makes be get the "i'm gonna cry feeling" music with slide show pictures often does that to me. no idea why. tricks of the trade I suppose. I love all those pictures of your house and your mama looking at you;)
annie, did you cut your hairs too?? just a wee?

craig or cami said...

finley says-
"i love you. that was a great video. how did you get that music to go with it? i love you so much and I know I already said that but I do."

craig or cami said...

"i love you again. but, i cannot stand it. did somebody um, take the pictures for you? i have a beyblade but it's a double beyblade and i love it so much, but that's the only one i have and now my favorite things for insects are spiders. and my favorite movie is "My Little Ponies". I'll see you when it's Thanksgiving. I'll see ya! Bye!!"