Thursday, November 01, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

Can't take credit for this most fantastic VWbug pumpkin...
Great pictures by Lauren and Amy (my camera died, waaaaa!). Such a fun time. Really really really wish you all were here...especially our East Coasties in serious epic NY post-storm recovery. We are thinking of you !
Emmett from Lost's Dharma Initiative

he's magically delicious

i love these boys (even when their costumes scare the crap outta me!)

captain jack sparrow and he isn't kidding

queen of hearts!!!!!

the gang! (notice the pink fluffy unicorn!)

mac's and friends had a great time...sherlock was my favorite, and jordan was a fantastic green bean!
Love to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone looks great! I love Aida's costume, please tell her. And Cap'n Jack...... well, there just aren't words. Wish I was there!

xxoxoxooxox <3

Bahaha said...

I spoke too soon..... Jordan...... Jordan takes the cake here.

Anonymous said...

It's Meg! Ugh blog :/ I am not anonymous!

craig or cami said...

GREEAAATTTT! What awesome costumes! the pictures are sooo good. Nice work Lauren. Yes Aida's is so cute and creative. Emmett you look thuper thweet in a flak suit. Silas I really dig your whole thing plus excellent pirate-y attitude. Mac - I can't see you! Did you opt out or is there some pithy madness to go with that plaid? xxxx love from the swamp of nyc