Sunday, February 18, 2007

more blasts, this time from shane's archives...


I do believe this is Craig at
the famous "anti-christmas party".


Dan, Shane and Matt in Borrego Springs
right after Matt moved out here.


Matt and Annie , I can't even believe
this picture.


Craig and Matt, dig the outfits. We were all wearing shorts
and listening to beach music in the middle of winter, I think
the day before xmas eve, in open adolescent
rebellion of all that christmas stood for...oy..


Matt and Shane

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Ahh the 80s.

Once again, love the photos.

Lauren said...

I know everyone is always saying how much Emmett reminds them of Craig when he was young- but jez look at that first photo- I totally see Emmett. Something about the expression is so Emmettesqe.

craig or cami said...

I see Emmett too. I am impressed you guys had a party with an actual theme/idea behind it. In Colorado, it was only always - "come on over - we're getting drunk."

craig or cami said...

six nights a week it was come over lets get quarts...how much money you got?
one night a year we had a theme
but it was an original concept I think....anyway can you see Leon Russell with my jacket?
and no kids...that is not a can of budweiser in my hand...nor is that a cigarette...daddy was in a film...filmed at his home...all the other people are extras...
wasnt daddy a creative kid?...just like you....hee heee
craig