This cracks me up. My sweet 9 year old just discovered the fun of lip-syncing (above) but somehow I wonder if this is my future (below). Ha!!
I wish there wasn't an audio/visual delay issue but I can't figure out how to correct that youtube/blogger problem. "Um, Lauren???!!" said with a slight whine.
Hey, love it. I can totally imagine Mac growing up to be like that girl, totally free, artistic and waaackeeeee!! I love people getting all wacky with themselves (so to speak). I always thought I was the only one that danced in the mirror and lip synched until youtube came along.
7 comments:
Rock on Mac! Just no Milly Vanilly antics. Annie - how did you find that Brooker girl?
Hey, love it. I can totally imagine Mac growing up to be like that girl, totally free, artistic and waaackeeeee!!
I love people getting all wacky with themselves (so to speak). I always thought I was the only one that danced in the mirror and lip synched until youtube came along.
Holy cow! For about 2 seconds, I wondered if that was a young Annie, and then I thought,
"WHATEVA"!
Okay, I can't get this song out of my brain!.... whateva!
yeah, me too cami! we finally ituned it for our rock-out-in-the-car soundtrack!!
annie
I am afraid you are the You Tube Mama!
Whatevah!
Oh My God I CAN NOT STOP SINGING THIS SONG.....
Post a Comment