Thursday, April 12, 2007

I got my teeth pulled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, first we (Nana, Mama, Silas,and I) dropped off Emmett at kindergarden. Then we went home and watched Sponge-Bob Square-Pants. We got in to the car and drove into the dentist place. I got in the chair and they put a mask on my nose it was supposed to make me calm. Then they started talking about the usual like "How is school?" and "do you have any siblings?" They took my blood pressure and stuck little pads on me to see my heart beat. After that they gave me a tooth to squeeze. It was a stuffed tooth and they gave me an..............................................

I-V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cold crept up my arm and when it was at my shoulder I closed my eyes. Then when the medicine got to my heart I fell asleep. When I woke up I was in a bed facing this chinese woman. She looked like a vampire because she was pale and she had two things sticking out of her mouth to suck up the blood because she had teeth pulled too. Those looked like fangs. I took the things outta' my mouth to say hello when a nurse told me to put 'um back in. I sat up in bed and a nurse pushed me back down. Then my mom took me outta the stupid place.

And that is my story.Thank you

And here is silas getting some pear juice straight from the pear.

7 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh my god, who got their teeth pulled?! It's a very scary and surreal story. I feel the pain...I just had two, count 'em, two! crowns put on. NEEEEDLES.

Lauren said...

Great story Mac!

ma otter said...

shawn it was i mac who got 8 teeth pulled and an i-v

craig or cami said...

EIGHT TEETH! Jeez, how many do you have left? Why did they take so many? How do you feel today, brave girl?

Anonymous said...

I love your story mac!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well well Mac LB Dreyer, I can tell you have a gift for writing. I was with you the whole time you were at the dentist but I still have all my teeth! What a trooper you are, how are you feeling now?