Good choice Mac. Looks a lot like somebody's room I know.....
NIIIIIICCCEEEE! What a suprise! So exciting to pop open the Otter - you NEVER know what's going to happen!
love it! God, I don't know if you know how nice it was to hang out and have dinner with you tonight..damn, double damn that the studio is dark, but yey that I got to hang out and have a beer with you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good choice Mac. Looks a lot like somebody's room I know.....
NIIIIIICCCEEEE! What a suprise! So exciting to pop open the Otter - you NEVER know what's going to happen!
love it! God, I don't know if you know how nice it was to hang out and have dinner with you tonight..damn, double damn that the studio is dark, but yey that I got to hang out and have a beer with you!
Post a Comment