Happy Halfsies, Silas! Wow, he is totally different from Thanksgiving when we met him... Does he still make the little hedgehog sounds? BTW, I still have the message on my phone from when Matt called from the hospital:)
Look at me now ma!! look at me now!! What a great big spirit you have beautiful grandson. We love you and miss you and wany to move into the picture to hold.
5 comments:
What a cute boy!!! I love the asleep/awake!!! contrast..
Happy Halfsies, Silas! Wow, he is totally different from Thanksgiving when we met him... Does he still make the little hedgehog sounds? BTW, I still have the message on my phone from when Matt called from the hospital:)
aww!! makes get a bit weepy to think how fast it all goes and to look back on that day!
annie
Too damn cute.
I feel very privileged that I was there the day he was born.
Big 6 month kiss to Silas.
Look at me now ma!! look at me now!! What a great big spirit you have beautiful grandson. We love you and miss you and wany to move into the picture to hold.
Post a Comment