there is something so captivating about mandalas...i can just stare and stare at them. I've been into sacred geometry lately and it seems like mandalas are related to this idea with their symmetry and balance. I love it!!
Love them !! Love them !! We found a really beautiful book on Madalas in our bookshelf today..forgot we had it..it's actually a coloring book.. I see painting and fabric madalas in our house very soon..
Those are amazing! OK. We have a 4x5 painting that Craig and I did as a creative effort that we now hate - was thinking we could gesso it and do a mandala when you guys are here - Whatchoothink?
3 comments:
there is something so captivating about mandalas...i can just stare and stare at them. I've been into sacred geometry lately and it seems like mandalas are related to this idea with their symmetry and balance. I love it!!
Love them !! Love them !! We found a really beautiful book on Madalas in our bookshelf today..forgot we had it..it's actually a coloring book.. I see painting and fabric madalas in our house very soon..
Those are amazing! OK. We have a 4x5 painting that Craig and I did as a creative effort that we now hate - was thinking we could gesso it and do a mandala when you guys are here - Whatchoothink?
Post a Comment