omg that is the funniest video ive ever seen. its like "woah, no! CRASH! okay...okay..BANG. cry. WOW!" i miss you guys. be back saturday. love all ovah, meg
That's hilarious...especially the falling over part! and the walking..wow...what a clever boy! and Emmett is so cute with him. Btw your voice isn't embarassing at all...just sweet and loving! for the record..I hate my voice on video too.
Embrace your voices women. Its's because of those voices that man learned how to walk and talk and use thier thumbs, girls wre born knowing all this stuff. Silas the loyalboy you are beautiful and with Emmett - great big brother stuff!
8 comments:
GO Silas!!! That thing is in my Montessori book... Off towards independence, spry little man!
omg that is the funniest video ive ever seen. its like "woah, no! CRASH! okay...okay..BANG. cry. WOW!" i miss you guys. be back saturday.
love all ovah,
meg
Wow!
I hate my voice on the video too! When are video cameras going to come with the "mama mute" feature?
That's hilarious...especially the falling over part! and the walking..wow...what a clever boy! and Emmett is so cute with him. Btw your voice isn't embarassing at all...just sweet and loving! for the record..I hate my voice on video too.
Embrace your voices women. Its's because of those voices that man learned how to walk and talk and use thier thumbs, girls wre born knowing all this stuff. Silas the loyalboy you are beautiful and with Emmett - great big brother stuff!
That's great.. I remember those days.. I especially love the tie dye onesie hanging out over the Silas Man's bum... To darn cute !!
He is going to be a handful like his friend, Ry! Already so determined to be mobile!!
Cute boyz!
whoa dudes, silas and emmett got three stars on youtube! this is some quality entertainment.
Post a Comment