Friday, July 27, 2007

jewelry organizer

before!

after!

It's hard to see how incredibly disorganized and tangled all my necklaces were as they were all on top of one another.(poor smothered Gnish!) Emmett and I spent a lot of time getting everything sorted out. I always wanted to make something like this...thinking of buying an old frame and screwing in hooks etc but this is great because it holds all kinds of earings, posts included. I love this wooden frame...I got Mac a smaller one in a lighter wood too...the idea inspired by Cami. When we visited she had one like it in her bathroom that I coveted! Here's the link www.walljewelryorganizer.com.
The guy who makes them seems super cool too. He e-mailed pictures of the completed projects and wanted feedback. Not cheap but a great thing to put on your xmas list!
Again, thanks Cami for being ever inspiring!!

6 comments:

craig or cami said...

GORGEOUS!!! Looks great - I covet your lovlies hanging there... Hey, wouldn't it be great if that was the portal? We could just stare at our lovely trickets and be transported into each other's bathrooms!!

ma otter said...

yes, could you rig that up ? maybe we could put on a certain cameo and... whoosh...

Lauren said...

That is so great - I NEED that.

It is going on the list.

Amy said...

Wonderful !! I love it, and really need that to...

Stacy said...

that looks really cool--love the before and after. can I have it?

erica said...

That little hangy thing makes me want to start owning jewelry just so I can hang it up on something cool!