so..that's what's going on in the outside world ! :)I'm back in my cage at work.
You and your mom rock that container garden SO hard. Are those lovely plums in some plum pottery? Of course they are...
Lovely Sun Flower.. Oh, and I know those plums.. Sadly our plum tree is now done providing us the luscious fruit we have been savoring for about 3 weeks now.. I can still smell them..mmmm
Post a Comment
3 comments:
so..that's what's going on in the outside world ! :)
I'm back in my cage at work.
You and your mom rock that container garden SO hard. Are those lovely plums in some plum pottery? Of course they are...
Lovely Sun Flower.. Oh, and I know those plums.. Sadly our plum tree is now done providing us the luscious fruit we have been savoring for about 3 weeks now.. I can still smell them..mmmm
Post a Comment