Sunday, July 29, 2007

how I feel now that we've finished the book...


Truly great book (I won't say more...no spoilers here...and I apologize Emil for previous book slips!...)...but I am sad it has come to an end!...
Then again, it is sweet to hear Mac reading book one all over again to Emmett tonight. I guess he felt he was too young when we started the series the first time around to fully appreciate it...so I guess it never ends!
(sheesh Annie, get a grip!)

3 comments:

craig or cami said...

I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I actually chewed a book I was reading because I was sad/angry to finish it. Gnawed on it like a bone. Strange behavior I can't quite explain. I also know a certain two guys who still read the Lord of the Rings of their youth (over and over).... The power of the written word!

ma otter said...

hey cam? what book was that...I want to read that next!
annie

E'l Roy said...

Oh, I kid about the spoiler-slips! That's so wonderful to hear of Mac reading to Emmett from the beginning--and then Emmett will be reading to Silas! Gods, you guys are awesome!