You rocked that school house rock, like a Dreyer Family Rocker!! You know we have little tears in our eyes out here... Can we get your autograph and how was the cast party???
mac-er! you are so good! brings tears to the eyes you are so grownup...I know that is probably weird and embarrasing uncly stuff...but We are very proud of you -craig
7 comments:
macky, you were so great!! annie, did you email that guy about the pelapa?
You rocked that school house rock, like a Dreyer Family Rocker!! You know we have little tears in our eyes out here... Can we get your autograph and how was the cast party???
mac-er!
you are so good!
brings tears to the eyes you are so grownup...I know that is probably weird and embarrasing uncly stuff...but We are very proud of you
-craig
You Go Mac!
I love it Mac...Wish I could have been there in person !
go Mac..you're a STAR!
Mac, you rocked!!! Benny and Des watched you over and over and over...
Post a Comment