We needed to move on...it was getting too sad around here post Harry Potter...this series seems pretty good so far. Inkheart is the first of the trilogy. And you gotta love a name like Cornelia Funke. Its also gonna be a movie coming out in March!!
My new blog buddy from Family of Five said that out of all of their post-Potter reads they liked these by Percy Jackson the best. They look good from the Amazon description.
we just finished book 1 (of HP), but all the copies of book 2 were checked out from the library. Instead, I grabbed a book I'd had my eye on for a while.
2 comments:
My new blog buddy from Family of Five said that out of all of their post-Potter reads they liked these by Percy Jackson the best. They look good from the Amazon description.
Fünke? As in Dr. Tobias Fünke, on Arrested Development?
we just finished book 1 (of HP), but all the copies of book 2 were checked out from the library. Instead, I grabbed a book I'd had my eye on for a while.
Post a Comment