Thursday, August 02, 2007

Palapa in Yelapa


check it out

Ok, this is another dream of mine! So reasonably priced, although limited electricity and what looks like open air living...its so beautiful. So Matt, whatdya think? In 4 years when Silas can climb his own self into a hammock?
Make sure to look at the accomodations when you check out the website above... Casa Arriba and Casa Paloma.
Looks good for multi family vacationing...hint hint... (Craig is anxiously running his hand through his hair right now while Matt breathes loudly through his nose!!)


check out this one
...even better!!! books, hammocks, the sea, and a kickass kitchen

7 comments:

craig or cami said...

Cracking up with the commentary - I think you pretty much nailed it... I definitely love the idea. I had never heard of Yelapa or a Palapa - I mean come on - what a cool adventure!

craig or cami said...

Silas looks like Finn in the banner photo:)

Lauren said...

Something about that place just screams ANNIE!

I love it. I think I could live permanently in a place like that! I mean there are even book shelves!

I wonder how their wi-fi access is?....

Anonymous said...

wow...I didn't see the kitchen..now I love that!

E'l Roy said...

You forgot the bit where Matt turns his wrist to look at his watch, while the other hand shoots up to his neck to take his pulse!

daleth said...

Yelapa... is 2 hours from my home-town in Mexico. It is just next to Puerto Vallarta, but to get there you need a boat.

lydiafdc said...

Now that looks like a magical mystery tour...what an adventure!

I love it!!