Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Megan!!


ok, I have officially known you as many years as you were alive when I met you. get that?...you were 11...ok, not the best riddle...ok not even a riddle at all. (whatever!)
we love you!!!

p.s. And you should be totally impressed that I got my act together on time to even post this b-day best wishes...sorry Caroline, and Lauren and Lydia and...everyone. I am pretty lame usually. Just ask bebe and pops...every year a week after their b-days Matt and I are smacking ourselves in the head! Basically, if you don't live IN our house and specifically put in an order for chocolate cake...well, we forget 'ya. I didn't even know that Camis b-day was in May at all until Finley was born!!! So Meg, thank goodness, for more reasons than just that, that you are here all the time!...and Again with the love!!
p.s.s. I hope you don't hate this cropped picture of yourself. I like it! I tried to find one of the eleven year old you...so cute. Maybe tomorrow on the second day of your 23rd year... old lady. ha.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Megan,
I hope you have a good birthday.
From Benjamin.

Happy Bday Megan.
(from Caroline this time!).

craig or cami said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Remember you always have a job here in New York:) (That's right, we will steal her if you aren't careful, West Coast.)

craig or cami said...

megan is cool
happy happy bday!
-craig

Anonymous said...

thank you all very special people!! I feel loved :) mwaa.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Im actually 22, not 23. that was a typo. (geez, are you trying to provoke a mid-life crisis!) Just kidding :) :)

ma otter said...

yeah but Meg, this is the 2nd day of your 23rd year!! Its true its true.But don't tell Matt that he's about to start his 40th year...he's a bit gloomy about the whole idea!
annie

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... :)

ma otter said...

duh head! HAAAAAAAAAA! you crack me up ( or is that ycmu?) and wtf is mwaa?
late night blogging...hilarious!

Anonymous said...

"mwaa" is the sound of a kiss, duh head! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]plumpotter.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research points that almost 80% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.