Saturday, September 01, 2007

just look at my neice...

...isn't she just ridiculously sweet and edible!!(I just had to steal this one from Cami and Craig's blog because, well, just look at her!
and she reminds me so much of another baby redhead...while being her very own self!

It's awesome getting to watch these girls grow...from the very beginning!

5 comments:

craig or cami said...

Relatives!! DNA - crazy stuff... Keep the photo likenesses coming - till I can get my hands on her baby book again.

craig or cami said...

love em love em love em
-craig

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny. when i first saw these pics i said "gad, genetics are freaking weird!" okay, seriously, fin is so cute i want to squeeze her :)

Anonymous said...

Hey cami & craig, you know i cant leave you guys messages? you have it on like super lock-down mode or something... anyways, this message is for you:
-whats up my homies from the east coast! I so wish i could be in two places at once and babysit your teeny chubby E coast gangster. :(

Lauren said...

Wow those photos are AMAZING!

Those are 2 cute babies!!!