Sunday, October 21, 2007

Great Idea for all the Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles and Cousins and Brothers and Sisters and Baby-Sitters and Circus People out there...

(idea borrowed from my friend Lydia...)
The kids have a "jog-a-thon coming" up where you can pledge a certain amount of money per lap they run and it goes to their school. Keep in mind that last year Emmett ran 36 laps and Mac ran 19. (her course was bigger, she'll want you to know!)


Here's Emmett 'running for the money' last year!
It's a really fun event actually. I even LIKE it and that's saying a lot as I am not the hugest sports enthusiaste and generally avoid fundraisers.
So, if anyone is interested let us know your pledge!

1 comment:

craig or cami said...

Dang, ZERO comments! We are l-a-m-e!!! Back tracked a bit because I didn't have time to when I first read this, hope it hasn't happened yet. Craig and I have discussed and decided 53 cents/mi. would be interesting... Go get 'em!