Sunday, February 17, 2008

two interesting new crackle glazes...


...that unfortunately peel right off the rims...back to the drawing board.



I had made a bunch of heart bowls for Valentines day...kinda cheesy but I still love them. The first ones I ever made were for Craig Cami and Finley right after she was born and now I make them whenever I have a dry idea spell because they just make me happy.







Bonus shot: This is what I am looking at as I wait for the above shot to download. Beauty is just everywhere isn't it!!

These are white potato vine flowers with snapdragons and the little yellow guys are those sweet lemony weeds my kids pick and suck on...don't know the name...we call 'em "tasties".
And of course baby Finley smiling back there...
sweetsweetsweet!

5 comments:

craig or cami said...

Love those colors especially the yellow. We love those little bowls and had no idea they were the firsts of the hearts. Finley gets fed a lot of her baby mush from those little bowls of love.

Anonymous said...

oh..adorable. I absolutely love the heart bowls..but you knew I would!

Amy said...

Oh, I love those bowls...you know I am really into hearts...kind of my thing! I think the colors are great to..great work..

Anonymous said...

hey annie, im on my way to urgent care. i think the inevitable has happened...the flu. tomorrow isnt looking good for babysitting. ill call you tonight. PS: yeah, biol practical tonight... not going to happen.

Lauren said...

I love the heart bowls too! I think they are beautiful.

{my birthday is Aug. 20th... hint hint}