MAc!!!!!You are so big!!!So grown up looking!!!And the witch's tail is very impressive.How did you get so big? you were just a little thing like Finley is now.I know it is probably embarrassing uncle talk, but I think you are cool.-craig
wow...you are so beautiful. no I mean really... not just a loving grandmother telling you this. You are really beautiful.I'll see you soon , hope you have time to hang out with some.I love girl xoxoxo bebe
Very Impressive Mac, welcome back !
so cool, Mac!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
MAc!!!!!
You are so big!!!
So grown up looking!!!
And the witch's tail is very impressive.
How did you get so big? you were just a little thing like Finley is now.
I know it is probably embarrassing uncle talk, but I think you are cool.
-craig
wow...you are so beautiful. no I mean really... not just a loving grandmother telling you this. You are really beautiful.
I'll see you soon , hope you have time to hang out with some.
I love girl xoxoxo
bebe
Very Impressive Mac, welcome back !
so cool, Mac!
Post a Comment