OMG!Thank you for that!Was that from "Strangers With Candy"?
Two things. I want to be friends with him, please and I want to see you (Annie) perform that, please.
funny you should make that request...my family here wish I would stop singing and dancing this song!;}
I love that Man...what a hilarious video... Okay Annie, I need to see you break that out in the Garden the next time we are there !You know, I spent many somber Sunday's in church as a kid singing that song..if only Stephan Colbert would have been in my life then !!
I tried commenting earlier today and I couldn't.OMG I love that man. That is so so funny.Did you see the other videos YouTube calls "similar". The Dance Revolution one was not as funny as the worship one - but it made me giggle.
Yep, here I am again - havin' a chuckle.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG!
Thank you for that!
Was that from "Strangers With Candy"?
Two things. I want to be friends with him, please and I want to see you (Annie) perform that, please.
funny you should make that request...my family here wish I would stop singing and dancing this song!
;}
I love that Man...what a hilarious video...
Okay Annie, I need to see you break that out in the Garden the next time we are there !
You know, I spent many somber Sunday's in church as a kid singing that song..if only Stephan Colbert would have been in my life then !!
I tried commenting earlier today and I couldn't.
OMG I love that man. That is so so funny.
Did you see the other videos YouTube calls "similar". The Dance Revolution one was not as funny as the worship one - but it made me giggle.
Yep, here I am again - havin' a chuckle.
Post a Comment