starwars was an atractting sceince fiction movie because of
the invention of the LIGHT SABOR and the DEATH STAR. it made kids move from
dungeons and dragons to light sabors and planets. it really
evovled and here is my impresion of a droid.
and my mom wont let me do generel greivus and mase windou or r2d2 or imperial walker
because she said"one violent video is enough." phooey.
she is acting like lord sideus, i need to summon yoda.
9 comments:
very nice emmett. i loved it :)
Emmett--nice post. It got me thinking...if you and some other computer-happy kids want to have a page on our class website, I'd be happy to set you up. Just an idea. Love, Kate
your mom is so mean.
Just kidding. :)
Lauren
Hey, Emmett - You should have your own blog. Katie J. has one. I'd visit it all the time.
Love, Ms Morgan
kate thats a great idea
emmett
Emmett-
As a baby, many people thouht you fell off a cloud because you were so beautiful. Now it appears you come here from the universal center-the bright beam of originality...wow...I LOVE you
bebe
Love it Emmett !
Also love the Electronic Rules Mama!
May the force be with you..and please don't go to the dark side :)
we just watched all the star wars movies in our house...again...I love them so much!
And we are totally in agreement Annie on all the computer rules (good thing your kids don't go to aftercare they let them play on the computer there and I haven't gotten brave enough to complain about that yet).
btw Benjamin keeps telling me that Emmett is getting a DS next year (I'm really hoping it's not true as then the domino effect will begin).
you kill me, kid. in a hysterical, funny kind of way, not a death saber kind of way. -cami
Post a Comment