oh yeah babyWe made juice twice today. Rhea introduced me to the JackLaLane Juicer a few years back...I think it was her apple/ginger that hooked me...anyway, it's time to start 'er up again. The kids were initially very excited to make alotta noise and have pulp for the compost.
This afternoon we made apple-carrot- cantalope-strawberry-raspberry-tangerine.
Wow.
Tonight with dinner we nixed the carrot and cantalope and added lime.
Both awesome to Emmett and Nana and me...we are mixers of all things edible.
Mac and Matt are purists and would prefer one or two fruits at a time max...and nothing on the plate touching, thankyou!
Good-bye soup, hello juice!
8 comments:
yummmeeeee
I remember when you bought that!
I am somewhere in between your 2 juice camps.
Apple carrot - yum!
No touching meat with soggy things.
More than two fruits is bad.
Mayo is only for tunafish.
Food rules for Mac and me.
Matt
thanks Matt..can Benjamin join your "purists" club.
just remember though..cheese is always good
I want one !!
Is always nice to have a juicer, although I hate to clean it.
I have a recipe against nasal congestion, next time you are sick: get the juice of
carrots
ginger
radishes
Craig is a H-U-G-E juicer. Beets are great, but seriously red and messy. I love juices but will not accept it as a food substitute. I need to be chewing!!
lemon - apple - ginger....still a favorite around here!
Juice on!
Post a Comment