Kids had a blast running around in the woods. I barely even got a picture of Emmett...he and Indie disappeared for hours at a time....every now and then we would hear them laughing or shouting or they would check-in to hydrate and sneak sugar-cubes.
Food was great, music was too.
See you next year, same time, same place!
...and we're beat! (you must click on this picture for the full effect!)
Had to include this video...it was the only one I
took...the volume should probably be turned way down.
Silas and Ry (especially Silas) can really hit some
high notes in this one!
8 comments:
So enjoyable, yet so cold... we had a great time !! Thanks for organizing !
I love the picture of the exhausted children on the way home ! We had the same thing going on in our car...
hahahaha..love the photos..thanks for organizing the great adventure...we all had a great time.
I think I was there in '69. The men's hair was a little longer & the babies were naked, but the music and the general vibe was much the same.
SO Sorry I missed it. Next year, for sure, if the kids still want their old kindergarten teacher.
-Morgan
Morgan...the kids will never ever forget their kindergarten teacher and you are welcome anytime, anywhere, any decade!!!
annie and family
How wonderful Matt sounded great and so did Silas...clear lungs for that boy. Can't wait to see you guys.
bebe
LOVE that post. That trip always looks like a blast and I can just smell all those camping smells! The kids in total exhaustion in the van is one of my favorite pictures of them all - ever!
I love Silas's screams...
he is is the Lenny Pickett of babies.
-craig
When we got in the car to go home, Ry said, "That was fun"...and he said it a few times since. We all felt that way. Great fun!
Post a Comment