Monday, November 24, 2008

Emmett started a story tonight. Here it is.

Three humans* lay on the earth one thousand years ago when the castles were tall, the knights were brave, and the damsels were sweet. Or so they call the medieval days. One man was inhumanly strong. One man was as fast as words come to your mouth. And last but definitely not least was a man who could turn into everything, from aardvark to zebra he could turn into any living things, even ameba’s.

*Well maybe not humans lets say super beings

The names of these inhuman creatures are as follows:

The strong was named Eric

The fast was named Alexander

And the shape shifter was named Andrew

And now to the story…

Once there in a cottage lived three men (witch you of course already now about) were having some nice jasmine tea. It was adequate because it was home made. They were sitting silently sipping the tea. Sitting there. Still sitting there. Finally Alexander broke the silence and exclaimed, “I am tired of sitting here I want to do something exiting!” ...

(to be continued...)

I hope he continues this story because I love it.

Here's some video I think is very sweet from last weeks piano lesson with Emmett. Now I get to sit and listen while Mac watches Silas for an hour on her own. It's amazing how great she is with Silas and how much he loves being with her. And I am so happy to sit in this room on Dr. Kranz's couch listening to this...




...while flipping through this very bizarre book that's always there on the coffee table.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the story, the bits of amazing grace on the piano, so sweet ! Of course the crazy faces book is very cool to...

craig or cami said...

i love this story because I can totally hear Emmett all over it. i really love it all tho parts that are cracking me up are the "adequate jasmine tea" and the waiting... i hope he continues tooooooo! did that book have a page with nails in the head? i don't know what is funnier the book or you:)