Sunday, November 23, 2008

good-bye blue bananas!


A great season!  They may not have won many games but this team had some serious heart!
Emmett says he already misses soccer. 
You will notice that Pablo is holding Emmett's "head" for the team picture because we were in New York for it. (click to enlarge this one for sure!) Max, our awesome goalie is also missing from the pic.

5 comments:

craig or cami said...

THE best sport team photograph EVER. Emmett's absent head on a stick... genius. To go along with the best sport name ever, as I have said before. Blue Bananas Forever! You have a fan in NY.

Lauren said...

This photo is just awesome. Definitely the best team shot EVAH.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emm! I guess I wont be pulling off any more sticky, Sweaty, SMELLY socks and shinguards anymore. well, at least not until next season! :)

Anonymous said...

ohmygod..that is the funniest thing I've ever seen...classic!

lydiafdc said...

SO cute! Love the way E was represented...classic!