Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shoes?

Kung Fu Shoes (Love em)
Pacific Walkers


New Work Boots (Have changed my life-Love em)
BlackHawk Warriors


Hiking Shoes (Great)
Merril Trail Runners 

Track/Road Shoes  (Give me shin splints Hate them)
Nike


Trail Runners (Give me a sore Achilles Hate them)
Nike Ridgeliners

This is not a shoe fetish.  Or is it?  I have many specialized needs for shoes don't I?
Some are good some bad

Matt

5 comments:

ma otter said...

my favs are forever your converse...sadly neglected in this post...did we have to pitch them because of the aroma??

and honey, just admit it, you've got a bit of a shoe addiction...you loveth the gear

and I loveth you

craig or cami said...

why are women the only ones allowed to have shoe addiction? I love the "foo" shoe, and those work boots are fierce, but I want see something with say, a four inch heel?! Oh, and those converse are featured on my fridge in that great photo of Finley and Silas.

ma otter said...

pop! some collection!


Emmett

ma otter said...

pop! some collection!


Emmett

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog post, Matt! Since you've already heard my sob story about shoes and feet problems, though, there's not much more I can say other than stick with your kung fu shoes and your boots. Painless is best! Carlie