Here are the black clay bowls I made a while back and blogged about...in their final form. Actually I always imagine their final form being in someone hands with food in them but...
...These might work well with coconut sesame rice with scallions?
or maybe creme freche and berries?
or sweet potatoes and stuffing?
(this is one of my favorite games...match the food to the pot.)
what beautiful bowls...sounds like they're grabbed 15 times!! otherwise I'll have 'em. Love the match the food to the bowl game too...I always take at least 30 seconds to decide which plate to grab when about to serve something..so it's just like that..but in reverse ;)
9 comments:
How about roasted red pepper soup, with black beans, cilantro on top along with creme fresh ?
uh, can i babysit those off?! theyre effing beautiful!
ooooooooooooooooo! okay, i changed by mind about leaving them the way they were!
Beautiful bowls, as always (care to share glaze combo)!!!
P.S. I'm thinking curry...
black clay...
hyacinth thick on the inside bottom
thin cappuccino over it
crimsom and hot tamale on the rim, painted kinda thick.
(crimson is a duncan glaze and hot tamale is a mayco glaze that I use to make bright reds)
:) Annie
vanilla ice cream with raspberries, blackberries and tiny little wild strawberries on top. & a drizzle of raspberry puree ...
Beautiful!
Lucky Charms?
{just kidding.....}
what beautiful bowls...sounds like they're grabbed 15 times!! otherwise I'll have 'em. Love the match the food to the bowl game too...I always take at least 30 seconds to decide which plate to grab when about to serve something..so it's just like that..but in reverse ;)
Please post more of your stuff in the future!!
ohmygod just read your description of the glazes..that sounded good enough to eat!!! YUM!
Post a Comment