Love the t-shirts. Much cheering and running around gleefully happened after this package was delivered tonight....and then, much sleeping in snuggly sleep shirts.
"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Finley!!!" What a great way to think of that little sweetie!
"THANKS AUNT CAMI AND PADRINO" say these three.
(Silas still prefers Baby Feee!!! but I think he really thinks he is saying Finley because when he says "Chili" it sounds like Cheee!!!)
2 comments:
Yay!! Well, by the looks on their faces it was a good idea. Finley talks about them all unsolicited all the time. Has named three of her bears after them and has added them to things she says goodnight to when we read Goodnight Moon every night. Did Mac's have a little heart on the bottom?
I tried to post a response on my blog but I don't know how to do it so I'll put it here. Even though it's not the appropriate blog spot.
I'm a big fan of "poetic licence" when it comes to punctuation-
using space to make ideas more clear
or moving down a line to show pause for
rhythm or
for DRAMA!!!!
But more than anything I love the way actual writing on actual paper looks and moves and changes depending on the person it's being written for or the mood the writer is in. I've noticed that I tend to start out all neat and tidy but as I get going and my hand won't move quickly enough to get all my thoughts out, the quality of the handwriting declines and the quality of the content becomes more honest...
I would imagine that one day it would be interesting to compile the letters you've written with your friend and read the back and forth through time. I've always loved reading memoirs of letters. There must be a name for that but right now I don't have any idea what it is. I can't even remember if I ever knew, if indeed there is a name at all. Maybe "biography by correspondence"?! (Big, big fan of the question mark/exclamation point)!
In any case, I've begun. 6 postcards and 2 packages today!
Post a Comment