Friday, January 09, 2009

My Mom and her New Apron!




For as long as I can remember my mom
has worn aprons like this one...this style anyway....with big pockets for kleenex.
If she's working in the kitchen she is 
wearing an apron and I love that about 
her... So I decided this Christmas she 
needed a new one....


So, who to call on but Amy, the apron master!!
This apron is just perfect in every way for my 
mom.  Great fit, pretty fabric 
and my mom loves it.

(And it goes with our kitchen!! :)




3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, it looks great on your Momma !! I am so glad she loves it !! I loved making it, and knowing that someone is wearing it happily is very gratifying !! Its especially fabulous when it matched the kitchen to.
Annie, yours is next, the copy of the one at the studio, with a west indian print ? I may have to steel you to come to the fabric store to pick our that one. :)

craig or cami said...

I have a great picture of her in one from years ago. I always thought Carlin made those smocks look cool and appealing. They are so fun and utilitarian - this one is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

perfectly lovely!