
When you climb mountains with all this stuff (80 lbs)
you'll need these....

From L to R: Po Sum On can and bottle- rub on chest like Vicks for breathing etc
Zheng Gu-analgesic liniment, good for muscle sprains
Dit Dat Jow (recipe #2 /10 years old/brewed in my garage)-HEALS ANYTHING!
and Tiger's Balm-Chinese Ben-Gay.
There is no need for a Doctor! Just rub some Jow on it!
Matt
4 comments:
Ben was fascinated with the Chinese bottles! He'll be looking for them at the Asian market.
!Gung Ho Fat Choy!
I think I need some Dit Dat Jow!
We are overly confident with muscle plain in our house ever since you left that stuff for us... Craig's immediate response to any whining "want me to go get the Chinese stuff? it works!" Nice post and pics!
HEY!! I need some em them linaments..after going on a too long run because you egged me on when I bumped into you in your car coming back from your bike ride with yer darn macho satellite watch!! :)
Post a Comment