Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a quick something I just don't want to forget...


If Emmett had 4 sons he would name them...
ARLO, LUIGI, BLAZE and FLOYD
Come on.



:)
p.s. I'd be curious to hear the names of Pablo's
future sons...he, too, has a way with names.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey emmett, what was the name you wish you were named? i cant remember... was it george? or ed or something like that? its driving me crazy! i cant remember! :)

Lauren said...

Um at 7:03 AM Pablo reports they would be named, "Smelly, Sock and Weirdo"

His future wife is so lucky....

Anonymous said...

meg, it was always arlo!
em

Anonymous said...

Benjamin says Orland, Michael and Lucas.

ma otter said...

"orland" is cool...so is "sock"!

Anonymous said...

My three-year-old told me the other day that she's going to have a wife and five daughters. They shall be named:
1. Anya (her name)
2. Isabella (her middle name)
3. Carl
4. Tree
5. Carl

A lucky wife, she'll have.

Caline said...

Annie, I remember you once told me if you had a daughter you'd name her Mable!

ma otter said...

0ur dog is Mable!!!!

craig or cami said...

I LOVE Arlo! And yeah, whatever names you don't get to use for babies can always go to beloved pets, though I never wanted to name a baby Murray:)