Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Emmett is EIGHT years old today!

Here is the birthday boy with his new Ranger Bow. Yes, the real thing, baby. We are going to take some great walks in the woods ... falling leaves, watch out!!
He's had a pretty great birthday with more to come in the form
of dates with all his favorite people...the best gift of all, the gift of a good time!!
Benihana and Icecream Cake also completed the wish package.









Happy Birthday Emmett!!
This is the "infinity year", a great year.
We love you quite obviously and completely.xxxxxxxxxooooooooooo


p.s. just a few of the "diamond rings" from emmett over the years.

9 comments:

ma otter said...

thanks mom!!!!


emmett

Anonymous said...

emmett, you are such a ranger with that thing! all you need is your cloak! its so super awesome. i want to go with you to rangerize the woods. cant wait for our date on sunday! I LOVE YOU BIRTHDAY BOY! have a great day today!

craig or cami said...

That is an awesome bow and you look mighty cool pulling on it like that... wish I could get a date - maybe when we next see each other. Hope you are having a great one! --Aunt Cami

craig or cami said...

Oh, and another banner banner!

craig or cami said...

I can't believe I forgot to say "you see a bit of magic in every little thing" !

Anonymous said...

Bebe said:

Enchanting Emmett-enthusiastic emmett- entelligent emmett,energy supreme emmett...how do we love thee cannot count that high.
Happy Birthday my eyes wide open as you were born grandson.
See you soon and grancops and I would like a date day too!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was today! I am so LAME.

Happy Birthday Emmett! Pablo will love this shot since we are now finally reading Rangers Apprentice.

I remember so well the day you were born. Happy Happy Happy birthday!

Lauren

Rhea said...

Happy Birthday to an awesome boy! You look like a master with the bow!

Anonymous said...

happy bday Emmett!! glad Benj could hang with you on your bday!